Dente Di Leone Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals!
Are you looking for an awesome Dente Di Leone Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further; you have just found what you have been looking for! This is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Dente Di Leone Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 50 dandelion flowers (collected when fully in bloom)
- 1 whole lemons cut in pieces
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3 cups of vodka ( or a 1 1/2 cups of 95 mixed with 1 1/2 water)
Here is a list of the simplest utensils that you can use; the ones Mom should already have in the kitchen:)
Juice your lemon either by hand or with a juicer and slice your second lemon, place together with your dandelion flowers into the container you will be using for aging make sure that there will be enough room for the sugar, water, and vodka.
Pour your water into a saucepan and bring to a boil then stir in the sugar. Keep on stirring till all the sugar has dissolved then shut fire and wait till it has cooled.
Add your sugar water to your container close, and store in a warm place and let rest for 1 week.
After 1 week of waiting add in your vodka.
Aging, Straining, Filtering, and Drinking Your Dente Di Leone Liqueur Recipe
Shake well and store away from sunlight in a cool and dry place for 3 months.
Filter with the cheesecloth, it helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Take out the funnel and pour into your bottles.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Dente Di Leone Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Pecan Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Peanut Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Beet Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Licorice Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Aronia Berry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chili Agave Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Gooseberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Prune Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Etrog Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Vanilla Brandy Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Different Types Of Sugar You can Use In A Liqueur
- Which Liqueur To Choose When Making A Party
- Fruits In Liqueurs
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.